AADHAR DOWNLOAD – ADHAR CARD DOWNLOAD:
AADHAR DOWNLOAD – ADHAR CARD DOWNLOAD– Aadhar is the identification card of Indian irrespective of age. UIDIA issues the AADHAAR card. The government of India issues it. It is a 12-digit number, which is the same all over the lifetime of every individual. AADHAR is a Hindi word which means BASE in English; It is a base for the identification of an Indian. It is first started in 2009, January 28. It was first launched in Rajasthan state, Nandurbar district of tembhli. Ranjana sonawane is the first person who received the first Aadhaar card.
What is Aadhaar card?
AADHAR DOWNLOAD – ADHAR CARD DOWNLOAD– Aadhar Card is the card that stores all the details of an individual in a government database. In other words, it is a biometric document for public welfare and citizen services. AADHAAR is unique identification provided to India Citizens. NANDAN NILEKENI, the co-founder of Infosys, become the chairman of the UIDIA. The Name and Logo was launched in the year 2010.
What is the information available on the Aadhaar card?
AADHAR DOWNLOAD – ADHAR CARD DOWNLOAD– Aadhar card is the government’s identification; It is safe and secure, and the UIDIA won’t leak any individual data. It is the most crucial card which consists of all biometric and demographic details of every individual. It consists of our fingerprint, iris scan, etc. Aadhaar is an essential document for opening bank accounts and transacting with government schemes. There is continuing discussion on mandating Aadhar for availing government schemes. Aadhar card consists of a 12-digit number; after applying, the government will do verifications, and Aadhaar will be issued. Nowadays, Aadhaar is essential for every citizen, even a child. Anyone can voluntarily apply for Aadhaar card.
Can we give our Aadhaar number to anyone?
AADHAR DOWNLOAD – ADHAR CARD DOWNLOAD– We should not share our Aadhaar number with anyone as it is personal identification. Please keep it secure.
How to apply for Aadhar card?
- First and foremost, step is to search where the Aadhaar enrollment Center is
- Keep all the documents ready such that you no need to go again.
- Take an appointment online by selecting your nearest Aadhaar enrollment Center.
- Fill the enrollment form given at the centers.
- After filling, you have to submit it with the other address proof and identity proof.
- One has to register their biometric details like a fingerprint, iris scan.
- Your photograph is also taken for evidence.
- You will be given an acknowledgment card, using this, you check how far your card is under the process.
How to access Aadhaar card online?
AADHAR DOWNLOAD – ADHAR CARD DOWNLOAD– For applying for Aadhaar card online, you need a computer and an internet connection.
- First, go to the e-Aadhaar website by logging in to www.uidia.gov.in
- Choose enrollment id or Aadhaar number
- Enter the Aadhaar number and also other details like phone number, name, Pincode, etc.
- Enter the otp received to your phone, click on download and validate option present there.
- Finally, your Aadhaar card is downloaded on your computer.
How to download the Aadhaar?
Some steps needed to download the Aadhaar card
- First, go to the website www.uidia.gov.in.
- Second, choose section Aadhaar online services
- Click to Aadhaar enrollment.
- After that, click the Aadhaar download option.
- Then after that, it will be forwarded to link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Then choose the option UID or EID
- Enter your Aadhaar enrollment or Aadhaar number
- You have to fill your details like name, mobile number, pin code, image captcha.
- You will receive OTP on your phone number.
- You need to provide the OTP and click on Download.
- You will get the Aadhaar card as a PDF format;
- you can open it by entering the password and pin code.
Generally, it will take 15 to 20 days approximately.
Benefits of Aadhaar:
- With the help of Aadhaar, we can get a passport within a few days, as it is the UIDIA identification
- In opening bank accounts, we can submit our Aadhaar instead of submitting so many proofs.
- For pensioners, it is beneficial. It is time-saving for older people; instead of filling so many procedures, you can give your Aadhaar proof; the work will be complete soon.
- Provident fund is efficiently disbursed to pensioners accounts by linking the Aadhaar card.
AADHAR DOWNLOAD – ADHAR CARD DOWNLOAD– Aadhaar card is beneficial to millions of people in many ways in a limited period. This is a very good step taken by Government of India, to provide unique identity for every citizen of India.
Hope our article is helpful to understand and know about importance of Aadhaar Card Download, Adhar card download. All the information provided in this article is for information only. If you feel the information is in violation of copyright policies or rights or if any other correction is required in the information which you feel is wrongly said or conveyed in this blog, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your request and act accordingly.