Job title: Assistant Manager_IT Risk & Security
Job description: Job Description – Team Leader / Asst. Manager – IT Risk and Security [Active Directory]
Team Leader / Asst.Manager – IT Risk and Security
Function, Responsibility Level: Operations Manager (IC) – Active Directory
Reports to (Responsibility Level):
Unit Manager/ Manager – Operations
Supervises: NA [None]
Cost Center (85 series):
PID/s Load Mapping Position Summary
Responsible for managing, securing, and updating Active Directory Domain Services, Group Policy Administration, Active Directory Certificate Services, Active Directory Federation Services and Azure Active Directory
- Facilitate Active Directory administrative tasks, integration needs, and business requirements.
- Creation, migration, consolidation and retirement of Domain Controllers into sites and domains.
- Collaborate with Information Security Division to mitigate vulnerabilities, define and implement security policies, and support internal PKI/certificate management process.
- Configuring Active Directory Site and Services according Microsoft and industry best practices.
- Test and verify AD Domain Controllers disaster recovery procedures.
- Execute monitoring strategies for monitoring and reporting health of Active Directory components.
- Be available to all information technology groups of a large enterprise, both within IT operations as well as in other IT divisions to help and facilitate the integration or support of the Active Directory and Microsoft Enterprise Services.
- Continually monitor environment to ensure best practices and Federal guidelines are being followed.
- Generate usage reports of components of AD like LDAP, NTLM, Kerberos, etc.
- Provide point in time audit reports of different types of AD objects.
- Create and maintain support documentation, asset inventory, and tracking of the enterprise infrastructure.
- Work closely with desktop and server administrators to define and execute appropriate Group Policy, scripting, related to directory hierarchy, objects, and structure.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- BCA, BTech Computers or Engineering
- Advanced Microsoft certification with 6 plus years’ experience as a Windows 2012/2016/2019 and Active Directory services administrator.
- Hands-on experience in supporting Microsoft Windows 2012/2016/2019 core systems, Active Directory, ADFS, MS PKI, DFS, and GPO validation and design.
- Deep understanding of Group policy management, troubleshooting and management.
- Understanding of the inner working of Active Directory and its components.
- Working experience of lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Working experience of operating-system administration skills of Windows Server 2008-2019.
- In-depth understanding of Active Directory Federation Services.
- Experience with Azure Cloud Services.
- Skilled in designing access control strategies using Azure AD Conditional Access.
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- Experience in developing and supporting system management automation tools to deploy, configure and monitor servers and services.
- Thorough understanding of monitoring best practices for Active Directory and related services.
- Ability to translate technical issues into understandable business language for end users and other technical support personnel.
- Must possess excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
Other Requirements (licenses, certifications, specialized training – if required)
- Power Shell, VB Script, Java Scripting is a plus.
(and purpose of relationship):
- All Internal GOSC Stake Holders
(and purpose of relationship) – If Applicable
- Stateside Client/ Engineers from different regional Security teams (Such as Country/Regional Head for Monitoring/Containment)
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are ranked #44 on the Fortune 500 list for 2019. In 2019, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fourth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies.
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 06:45:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!