RRB is the abbreviation of Railway Recruitment Board. It is a government organization which was first started in Delhi in 1998. It is also called as Railway Recruitment Control Board.
These RRB organizations appoint new employees to work in railways. There are different categories of jobs in RRB. According to the jobs an entrance examination will be conducted through which they select the candidates and give training based on their category. There are 21 boards all over India. All located in the major cities of the states.
Railway service commission was earlier started in four major cities in 1945. The respective cities were Madras, Bombay, Calcutta and Lucknow. In 1949, due to the economical crisis and financial constraints a ban was imposed on recruitment’s. In 1983, the committee decided to set up the recruitment board in seven more locations. Now there are total of 21 boards in India.
Until 1985 January, Railway Recruitment Board was called as Railway Service Commissions.
Location of RRB Secunderabad:
In Secunderabad, Railway Recruitment Board is located in Mettuguda. Below given is the full address.
Address: South Lallaguda, Back Gate, Beside, IRISET, Mettuguda, Secunderabad, Telangana 500017. Phone# 040 2782 1663, Email – email@example.com
RRB Secunderabad Exam Preparations:
Below given are the guidelines for RRB Secunderabad Exams.
There are various categories or designations in RRB. To get selected, candidate has to write the exams and get cleared. As this is government recruitment, there will be much competition for every posting.
The selection procedure will be as below.
- The eligible candidates are selected through the employment news. T his employment notification is also published in internet websites too.
- Before one month itself the date of examination will be announced for the eligible candidates for written examination.
- The selection procedure will contain Online Test >> Skill Test >> Interview(Counseling) >> Document Verification >> Medical Test etc.
- Mostly there will be no interview after the examination for promoted candidates.
- In some categories there will be a second stage of written examination.
- Exam syllabus will contain General topics, Arithmetic, Technical. Few of them will be of scenario based too.
- There will be a psychological test for operational safety category.
- The successful candidates are called for counseling with their original documents.
- Before the appointment the candidates are required to pass a medical examination.
- The selection procedure is based on merit according to the rules issued by RRB.
Sample RRB Secunderabad exam papers:
As we know that it is an important step to succeed in RRB exams, there are many referential links or books to prepare for an exam also to know about the RRB paper pattern.
Such references help candidates to aware about the exam and paper patterns and to prepare and succeed in their exams. The patterns give you the outline of “Total number of questions”, “Time duration”, “Schemes that shows the negative marking” and “different languages RRB online test are conducted”.
Below given are few reference links related to this RRB exams.
RRB Secunderabad Jobs and notifications
All the notifications of Railway jobs in Secunderabad can be identified in below portals. The application forms will also be sold in news paper shops or book stores in Railway stations. We can also cross check on the railway recruitment portals for any job openings. Below reference links will help the candidates to find the jobs which suits for their skills or profile. These portals will give you the news and updates on Jobs as well as the exam dates.
Hope you like our brief and short article on RRB Secunderabad. If you would like to notify us on any corrections that would require on this article, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will ensure to check and validate your corrections and update the article as required feasible.