Kajal – Kajal Beauty tips:
Kajal – Kajal Beauty tips:
Kajal is a beauty product used by women to beautify their eyes. It is used by women of all ages and all back grounds. Kajal is famous from ancient times around 4000 years ago. Olden days queens are very fond of cosmetics, kajal is one of the beauty products for them. They used to apply below the eyes as it protects the eyes from ultra-violet rays. many mothers put to their infants too as it strengthens the eyes. now a days applying kajal to eyes becomes a fashion.
When Kajal was first Used:
Kajal in name it has Arabic origin but it was first used in Egypt during proto dynastic period in 3100 BC (not verified). They believed kajal is a protection for eyes from all dirt, sun’s harmful rays and also good for evil eye. Queens at that time used kajal as a main beauty product used in makeup.
How Kajal is Made:
Generic factory method of making, is by mixing galena (Lead sulfide) and other ingredients. These mixture gives the content a deep black color. These kajal’s are available in markets and online stores also.
How to make Kajal at Home:
In olden days kajal is made in home by following the steps as below:
- Take a clean muslin cloth and dip in sandal wood devotion.
- It should be dried in a shady place
- Then the cloth made as a wick of a Castrol oil lamp.
- And the lamp is covered by a brass vessel.
- After burning for whole night, the residue formed on the brass vessel is taken and kept in a box with some ghee or castor oil is added to it.
- This is homemade kajal and is best for the eyes compared to kajal available in market.
Uses of Kajal:
Traditionally and scientifically proven uses of Kajal are as listed below:
- kajal helps to remove dirt, dust.
- it helps to relive from eyes burning, watery eyes.
- kajal protects the eyes from harmful rays of sun.
- it is helpful in prevention of cataract, blepharitis etc.
- it improves blood circulation of eyes.
- it moisturizes the eyes.
- it has disinfectant properties.
- it is used to make the eye lashes darker and eyes beautiful
Is kajal safe:
Kajal is safe for eyes but it depends on how we are Appling to our eyes and what product we are using. It cures many eye diseases. and protect from dust, dirt and many other things. Some women apply it in a wrong way. We have to apply kajal around the eyes not inside the eyes.
Kajal Brands available in the Market:
Some of the kajal’s available in market are given below:
Lakme Eyeconic Kajal, Deep Black, 0.35g:
Lakme Eyeconic kajal comes with Deep Black color and with a quantity of 0.35 grams. The features are as below:
- This product is Smudge proof and is very convenient twist- up format which allows deep stroke
- It comes with Water proof and lasts up to 22 hours
- This product is dermatologically tested and is safe for the eyes
- This product can be used water on line and eye lids
- It comes with Deep black finish
Himalaya Kajal 1 gm:
Himalaya kajal 1 gm comes with a quantity of 1 gram. The features are as below:
- This product has Almond Oil which nourishes the lashes and also acts as an anti-aging agent for the eyelids.
- This product also has Camphor aids in retaining eye moisture at all times and also which helps keep the eyes hydrated.
- This product has Castor Oil which is an emollient or skin softener. This acts as a protective barrier between the skin and harsh pollution and environment conditions such as wind, dust and dry air etc.
- It has a ingredient Damask Rose which is also known for its cooling properties, and help overcome eye strain.
- This product has an ingredient Triphala, a herbal concoction of the Indian Gooseberry, Inknut and Beleric Myrobalan fruits, this is a well-known eye tonic. It has anti-inflammatory properties that will help reduce eye redness and swelling.
Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil, Amethyst Spark:
Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil, Amethyst Spark comes with the features are as below:
- It comes with an intense high-gloss finish
- It has an I-glide eye pencil which doesn’t smudge, fade or crease
- It has a creamy formula which ensures smooth application as well as long-lasting shine
- This product has been Dermatologically tested
- This product is Safe to use on eyelids
Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Eye Pencil, Matte Coal:
Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Eye Pencil, Matte Coal comes with 4 shades and features are as below:
- It is a Soft kajal in bold colors and matte finish
- It is very Soft enough to line the inner rim
- It has matte which is more than enough for all day wear
- It comes with built in smudger to go from precise to smoky
- This product has been Ophthalmologist tested
- This product is available in 4 shades
Maybelline New York Colossal Kajal, Super Black:
Maybelline New York Colossal Kajal, Super Black has features are as below:
- It comes with enriched oils and this formula brings you super smooth application
- This product glides effortlessly and evenly to define perfect eyes
- It comes with Waterproof and smudge proof formula which stays intense for 16 hours
- It is Ophthalmologically tested
- The product has formula which is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens users
If you would like to browse for more Nail Polish Remover Products in Amazon.in Online Please click Below:
Hope our short article on Kajal – Beauty Tips helped you in understanding the importance of Kajal. Please note that while applying the said products especially the Kajal made in Home, please be sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients, if you are allergic we request you strictly not use them.