Andhra Pradesh service commission was formed when Andhra Pradesh was formed on November 1
in 1956. It was priorly called Andhra service commission in 1953 it was based on the regulations of madras service commission. By merging Andhra service commission with Hyderabad service commission, it was formed as Andhra Pradesh service commission.
What is APPSC?
APPSC full form is Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is formed in 1956 with a chairman and three members. with the increasing workload at present it is nine members and a chairman. Public service commission is formed under 315 of the constitution of India. its functions are described in article 320 of India.so it is the agency authorized to conduct examinations by the government to various posts.
For more details on APPS: Please visit:https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(1fcmgposcmce0vlr2xv2zrfi))/HomePages/Aboutus.aspx
What is the information available in APPSC?
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts exams for various posts in Government of Andhra Pradesh. This exam is a selection for the posts of various categories by the government. The age limit for the exams depend on the different categories and group of exams. For detailed Eligibility and age limit, you can refer to the APPSC Notifications.
- Indian citizen
- Degree from a recognized university
Present chairman of this public service commission is Venkat rami reddy.
How to prepare for APPSC?
For preparing for this exam, we have to spend a lot of time by
- Going through the previous year’s papers.
- MCQ is solving practice prelim.
- Answer writing for mains.
- Few of the most crucial study material are Indian polity by laxmikanth.
Posts in APPSC:
There are different posts in APPSC. A notification will be issued regularly by the APPSC when the exams are being conducted.
• Postcode 3: deputy superintendent of police (cat 2), salary is RS 40,270 to RS 93,780.
• Post code 4: deputy superintendent of jails (men), salary RS 37,100 to 91,450.
• Postcode 5: district fire officer, salary RS 37,100 to 91,450.
• Postcode 6: Asst treasury officer / Asst accounts officer 35,120 to 87,130.
• Postcode 7: regional transport officer AP fire service, salary 37,100to 91,450.
• Postcode 8: Asst prohibition and excise superintendent, AP excise service, salary 35,120 to RS 87,130.
• Postcode 9: Mandal Parishad development officer, AP panchayat raj and rural development officer, salary 35,120 to 87,130.
• Postcode 10: district registrar, AP registration service, salary RS 37,100 to 91,450.
• Postcode 11: district employment officer, AP employment exchange service, salary RS35,120 to RS 87,130.
• Post code 12: district registrar, AP cooperative service, salary RS 37,100 to 91,450.
• Postcode 13: district tribal welfare officer, AP tribal welfare service, salary RS 37,100 to91,450.
• Post code14: district social welfare officer, AP social welfare service, salary RS 37,100 to 91,450.
• Postcode 15: district BC welfare officer, AP BC welfare service, salary RS 37,100to 91,450.
• Postcode 16: district panchayat officer, AP panchayat raj and rural development service, salary RS 37,100to 91,450.
• Postcode 17: municipal commissioner grade 2, AP MUNICIPAL administrative service, salary RS 35,120 to 87,130.
• Postcode 18: administrative officer, AP medical and health service, salary RS 35,120 to 87,130.
• Postcode 19: Asst audit officer, AP state audit service, salary RS 35,120 to 87,130.
Please note: The Postcode and Posts mentioned above are subject to change. For latest updated information please refer to APPSC website: https://psc.ap.gov.in/
How to apply for APPSC?
Before you can apply for APPSC group1 exam candidates first have to complete the OTPR that is one-time profile registration. After filling the details, the candidates will get a reference ID. After that they can fill an online application from the official website from the current notification.
This exam is a competitive exam with which the government can choose the expert employees for different posts.
Hope our article is helpful to understand and know about importance of APPSC. All the information provided in this article is for information only. If you feel the information is in violation of copyright policies or rights, Please email email@example.com. We will review your request and act accordingly.